It’s Not Too Late - Take the Let's Read. Let's Move. Summer Fitness Challenge!
We challenged YOU to get moving this summer and to take the Letís Read. Letís Move. Summer Fitness Challenge
- itís not too late to sign up! Why not use the remaining days of sunny weather as an opportunity to challenge yourself and the kids in your life physically?
We know many of you are already active and we want to hear about what youíre doing! By creating an account, you can track your activity with people from across the country as we all participate in a nationwide movement towards better health.
Itís super easy to get involved, and once you do, youíll have until October 1st to complete six weeks of regular physical activity - 60 minutes a day for youth under 18 years old and 30 minutes for adults - at least five days each week.
60 minutes of physical activity a day (30 minutes for adults)
5 days a week
6 weeks before October 1st
Just follow these steps:
- Create your activity log by visiting PresidentsChallenge.org
- Join the United We Serve group
Group ID Number: 91834
Group Member ID/Name: United We Serve.
- To participate, youth under 18 need to complete 60 minutes of activity per day (adults: 30 minutes per day), at least five days a week, for six weeks.
- Complete your six weeks between August 9th and October 1st, 2010.
- Track your activity daily - there are over a hundred activities to choose from.
And donít forget to tell your friends!